On 10th October, we had our first PDI competition of the season judged by David Eastley LRPS. The theme was open and members were invited to submit digital images.
Club and advanced class competitors were allowed one entry each, intermediate competitors were allowed two entries. There were 56 entries in total.
The winning images are shown in this gallery, each achieving the maximum score of 10 within their respective class:
- Autumn Sunrise Puglia by Amanda Dinsmore
- Coffee shop window reflection, NYC by Graham Jelley
- Autumn music by Derek Love
- In flight feeding by Karen McKeogh
- Labyrinth Spider by Colette Patto
- Allium bud by Maurice Ford LRPS
- Jay Strutting by Graham Johnston ARPS DPAGB EFIAP