On 14th November, we had our second PDI competition of the season judged by Paul Graber LRPS. The theme was nature and members were invited to submit digital images.
Club and intermediate class competitors were allowed one entry each, advanced class competitors were allowed two entries. There were 64 entries in total.
The winning images are shown in this gallery, each achieving the maximum score of 10 within their respective class:
- Adelie penguin contemplating taking the plunge by Ann Gifford
- Rutting stags at Petworth Park by Angus Lamont
- Nuthatch by Karen McKeogh
- Four spotted chaser by Collette Patto
- Heath bee-fly on burnt-tip orchid by Maurice Ford LRPS
- Ermine by David Hughes ARPS CPAGB
- Aggressive jay by Graham Johnston ARPS DPAGB EFIAP
- Arctic tern aerial courtship by Mike Rowe FRPS DPAGB BPE5*
- Short-eared owl over Skomer by David Southern