On 16th January, we had our third PDI competition of the season judged by Caroline Colegate. The theme was open and members were invited to submit digital images.
Intermediate and advanced class competitors were allowed one entry each, club class competitors were allowed two entries. There were 58 entries in total.
The winning images are shown in this gallery, each achieving the maximum score of 10 within their respective class:
- Heirloom tomatoes by Donna Crous
- Blue dawn by Claire Binyon
- St Mark’s Square by Vicky Wragg
- The magic of Iceland by Tim Clarke
- Lilies by Margaret Ford ARPS
- Rope walk by Maurice Ford LRPS
- Abandoned house, French village by Jane Perry