On 24th April, we had our fifth PDI competition of the season judged by Martin Faiers. The competition was for advanced members only. The theme was open and members were invited to submit digital images.
Advanced class competitors were allowed three entries each. There were 54 entries in total.
The winning images are shown in this gallery, each achieving the maximum score of 10 within their respective class:
- Cuckoo landing by David Hughes ARPS CPAGB
- Dunes by David Moxon
- A feast of sand eels by David Moxon
- The potter at work by Jane Perry
- Spectator art no. 1 by Glyn Powell-Evans ARPS
- Fighting over fish by Judith Rolfe LRPS
- Dalmation pelican taking off by Mark Rolfe CPAGB
- Man vs Gale by Mike Rowe FRPS DPAGB BPE5*
- Puffin landing over sea campion by Mike Rowe FRPS DPAGB BPE5*