On 31st October, we had our second print competition of the season judged by Tim Morland ARPS. The theme was monochrome and members were invited to submit printed images.
Club and intermediate class competitors were allowed one entry each, advanced class competitors were allowed two entries. There were 69 entries in total.
The winning images are shown in this gallery, each achieving the maximum score of 10 within their respective class:
- Alone by Donna Crous
- It’s a big world out there by Jenny Patrick
- Contre-jour by Anna Levene LRPS
- Berber nomad by David Hughes ARPS CPAGB
- Maro Itoje about to score by Graham Johnston ARPS DPAGB EFIAP
- Dunescape, Namibia by Mark Rolfe CPAGB