On 28th November, we had our third print competition of the season judged by Edward Hyde ARPS. The theme was open and members were invited to submit printed images.
Club and intermediate class competitors were allowed one entry each, advanced class competitors were allowed two entries. There were 52 entries in total.
The winning images are shown in this gallery, each achieving the maximum score of 10 within their respective class:
- Pear and chocolate cake by Donna Crous
- Dramatic sky on Branscombe beach by Maerisna Hole
- Friendship by Mark Johnson
- Ladies polo by Colette Patto
- Boy in blue, Burma by John Baker ARPS FBIPP
- Anemone fish by David Carine LRPS
- Sussex sea poles by Maurice Ford LRPS
- Red fox hunting by David Hughes ARPS CPAGB