On 6th February, we had our fourth print competition of the season judged by Jay Charnock FRPS. The theme was people and members were invited to submit printed images.
Intermediate and advanced class competitors were allowed two entries each, club class competitors were allowed one entry each. There were 61 entries in total.
The winning images are shown in this gallery, each achieving the maximum score of 10 within their respective class:
- Katie and Oscar by Liz Austin
- Life imitates art by Claire Binyon
- Setting the exposure by Anna Levene LRPS
- Balinese fisherman by David Carine LRPS
- Too wet to shop by Maurice Ford LRPS
- Standing on the shoreline by Judith Rolfe LRPS
- Queenie and her cart by Mark Rolfe CPAGB
- Surfin’ by Mike Rowe FRPS DPAGB BPE5*