On 13th November, we had our second PDI competition of the season judged by Don Morley. The theme was capturing the moment and members were invited to submit digital images.
Club class and intermediate class competitors were allowed one entry each, advanced class competitors were allowed two entries. There were 57 entries in total.
The winning images are shown in this gallery, each achieving the maximum score of 10 within their respective class:
- Fijian victory by Martin Terrell
- Crab spider catching a bee by Brian Bond
- Double rainbow by David Carine LRPS
- European roller with catch by Graham Johnston ARPS DPAGB EFIAP
- It’s mine by Judith Rolfe LRPS
- Fish fight on Lake Kerkini by Mark Rolfe CPAGB
- Ninja squirrel by David Southern