On 18th September, we had our first competition of the season judged by Rob Bonfield. The theme was open and members were invited to submit prints.
Club class competitors were allowed one entry each, intermediate and advanced competitors were allowed two entries. There were 57 entries in total.
The winning images are shown in this gallery, each achieving the maximum score of 10 within their respective class:
- Prepare for Brexit by Nick Morris
- Peonies by Anna Levene LRPS
- Painted Lady feeding on echinacea by Karen McKeogh
- Seilebost Grasses by David Carine LRPS
- Puffin at sunset by Mike Rowe FRPS DPAGB BPE5*