On 30th October, we had our second print competition of the season judged by Eddie Hyde. The theme was nature and members were invited to submit printed images.
Club class and advanced class competitors were allowed two entries each, intermediate class competitors were allowed one entry. There were 58 entries in total.
The winning images are shown in this gallery, each achieving the maximum score of 10 within their respective class:
- Osteospermum Serenity Blue-eyed beauty by Nick Morris
- Broad-bodied chaser by Brian Bond
- Jumping spider (Salticidae Salticus) by David Carine LRPS
- Greylag family by Tim Clarke
- Dalmation Pelican in motion by David Hughes ARPS CPAGB
- Great Crested Grebe chasing fly by David Hughes ARPS CPAGB