On 26th February, we had our fourth print competition of the season judged by Gordon Rae. The theme was monochrome and members were invited to submit printed images.
All classes were allowed two entries. There were 63 entries in total.
The winning images are shown in this gallery, each achieving the maximum score of 10 within their respective class:
- Fishing in the Mangrove Lake by Matthew Gordon
- Beside the River Orwell by Claire Binyon
- Michiel by Marina Dominicus
- Water drops by John Baker ARPS FBIPP
- Hungarian Parliament Building, Budapest by Maurice Ford LRPS
- St Andrew’s Bay, South Georgia by David Moxon
- Our Ken by Jane Perry