On 22nd April, we had our fifth PDI competition of the season judged by Marcus Scott-Taggart. The theme was macro and close-ups and members were invited to submit digital images. This competition was judged privately due to the COVID-19 restrictions.
All classes were allowed two entries. There were 67 entries in total.
The winning images are shown in this gallery, each achieving the maximum score of 10 within their respective class:
- Washed up by Stuart Barr
- Lily Pistil by Martin Terrell
- Damselflies by Brian Bond
- Archipelago by Anna Levene LRPS
- Musca Domestica by Karen McKeogh
- Dusty house fly by Tim Clarke LRPS
- Dandelion seed head by Tim Clarke LRPS
- Yesterday’s tulip by Brian Houghton ARPS
- Common orb weaver with prey by Mike Rowe FRPS DPAGB BPE5*