On 22nd September, we had our first league print competition of the season judged by Tim Morland. The theme was Monochrome. Members were invited to submit 2 printed images and the competition was judged in person for the first time since March 2020.
All classes were allowed two entries. There were 43 entries in total.
The winning images are shown in this gallery, each achieving a maximum score of 9.5 or 10 within their respective class:
- Reflecting progress by Paul Smith (9.5)
- Anchored down by Alex Robinson (10)
- An old hand by Matthew Gordon (10)
- Dahlia “Café au lait” by Marie Patchell LRPS (9.5)
- Kissing the sky by Mike Rowe FRPS DPAGB BPE5* (10)
- Woman and child by Brian Houghton ARPS (10)
- London leaves and lines by Maurice Ford LRPS (10)
- The statue by Tim Clarke LRPS (9.5)
- Polar bear with seal skin by David Moxon (9.5)